IMPORTANT CAMP INFO
Each camper (except for the Skills Day Camp) must provide a current physical or a 2016-2017 highschool physical indicating you are able to participate in volleyball sport activities by the first day of camp. This physical may be returned upon request following the camp.
Click here to get a sample of a Medical Health Physical, you will need to have Adobe’s Acrobat Reader in order to view and print the form.
There is a DEPOSIT of $100.00 per camp & must be paid online or mailed after submitting an online registration.
- The balance is due on site at check-in OR you may pay remaining balance ahead of time
- Your space in camp is not reserved until we receive your deposit or payment
You may also choose to pay in full online with your credit card. *Additional $12.00 processing fee
If you choose to pay by Check or Money Order, please submit the form online and immediately send the payment in the mail to the address below. Please be sure to note the camper’s name.
Checks Payable To:
Jill Stephens Volleyball Camps
111 Lake Hollingsworth Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801
If you would like to pay a deposit instead of a full payment online at checkout:
- Choose “Pay a deposit and balance manually”
- Re-login to your Active account and enter the $100 deposit manually (or make subsequent payments at any time)
*There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks and a $25.00 administration fee for any refunds issued before the May 1st refund deadline*
HOUSING & MEALS
FSC resident halls will be used to house the campers in double or triple occupancy rooms. Roommates can be requested on the camp registration form. Female camp staff will stay in the dorms and supervise the campers. Campus Safety and Hall Coordinators are also on duty 24 hours a day.
College Exposure Camp/Team Camp/Specialty Camp:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided daily for all resident campers
- The first meal will be dinner on Day 1… **Except for Team Camp**
(1st meal will be breakfast Day 2)
- TEAM CAMP ONLY…Be sure to eat dinner before coming to the first session
- Commuter campers will be provided lunch and dinner meals only
Skills Camp (Day Camp):
- Meals are not provided – Please bring a lunch or plan to purchase one from the camp store.
- Lunches are available for purchase ($7.00) and must be ordered each morning.
Multi Camp Discount: There is a $20 discount for each additional camp you attend
Sibling Discount: You will receive $20 off for each additional family member that attends the same camp
Please email Jill Stephens (Camp Director) Or Call: (863) 680-4474